Hydrocodone and acetaminophen (Vicodine, Lortab, Norco, zydone)
Severe pain can be physically and mentally draining if it is unresolved. The problem is such pain cannot be resolved using the common over the counter drugs. You need stronger pain relievers. In this article, we will discuss everything you need to know about hydrocodone and acetaminophen.
Why do people use hydrocodone and acetaminophen?
People use this combination to relieve pain serious enough to need opioid treatment and when common pain drugs are no longer effective.
Acetaminophen can help reduce fever and relieve pain in patients. It is not habit forming if used for an extended period. However it can result to some unwanted effects such as liver damage. On the other hand, hydrocodone is a narcotic analgesic that affects the CNS to help relieve pain and helps prevent cough.
Hydrocodone can become habit-forming if used for a long time thus causing physical or mental dependence. However, if you have chronic pain, never fear using this drug for fear you will become dependent. If used for pain relief, this drug is quite effective. You are also likely to experience withdrawal symptoms when you stop taking this drug. You can reduce the severe withdrawal effects by gradually reducing the dosage overtime.
You can find hydrocodone and acetaminophen in tablet or solution form.
Call your doctor right away if you experience these side effects
- Although it is rare, some users can experience bad and sometimes severe side effects after taking hydrocodone and acetaminophen. Tell your healthcare provider or seek medical help immediately if you notice the following symptoms or signs that might severe:
- Signs of any allergic reaction such as hives, rash, blistered, swollen, red or peeling skin, difficulty breathing, talking or swallowing, swelling of tongue, face, throat or lips, chest pain, and more.
- Signs of liver issues such as throwing up, dark urine, upset stomach, yellow eyes or skin, and tiredness
- Feeling like you want to pass out
- Excessive sweating
- Problem walking
- Clammy skin
- Severe stomach pain or constipation
- Hearing loss
- Difficulty passing urine
- Chest pains
- Slow or fast heartbeat
- Mood changes
- A severe skin reaction might occur. This might result to very serious health issues that might not disappear and even death. Seek medical help immediately you notice signs such as swollen, red, peeling or blistered skin; irritated or red eyes, or swelling in your throat, mouth, eyes or nose.
- You might develop serotonin syndrome if you take hydrocodone and acetaminophen with other drugs. Seek medical help if you experience agitation, confusion, fever, hallucinations, abnormal heartbeat, muscle twitching, seizures, diarrhea, or severe headache.
Note that this is not a complete list of side effects. Always contact your doctor if you have any queries concerning side effects.
How hydrocodone and acetaminophen is taken
Only take this drug as recommended by your doctor. You should read all the instructions given and follow them closely.
You can take the drug with or without food. However, you need to take it with food if you experience signs of a stomach upset.
Avoid taking the drug with other stronger pain medications or with a pain patch without letting your doctor know.
Hydrocodone and acetaminophen can affect some lab tests. Always let your doctor and lab technicians when you are taking this drug.
If you are taking hydrocodone and acetaminophen in liquid form, measure the doses carefully. Ask for a measuring tool when you are given this drug. If there is none, ask for any measuring tool from the pharmacist. Avoid using a teaspoon as this could lead to the dose being too high.
Where to buy hydrocodone and acetaminophen
If you are planning to purchase hydrocodone and acetaminophen, our global drug store is the perfect solution for you. We ship drugs discreetly to any part of the world. Whether you are buying in bulk or small amounts, you can purchase from us at an affordable price. We never compromise on quality so you can be assured of top quality drugs every time you shop from us. Reviews and feedbacks from previous customers are proof of this.
Customer service is available 24/7 so you can call or email us anytime and your questions will be answered. You will also find several payment methods available for you. It’s upon you to choose the one you prefer.
In terms of security, you can be assured that you are 100% safe every time you shop with us. We use one of the latest encryption technologies on our website which ensures that your financial and personal data is safe.
Contact us today and place your order.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens when you miss a hydrocodone and acetaminophen dose?
If you are on a regular dosing schedule, take the missed dose immediately you remember. However, skip the dose if it’s almost time for your next dosage and return to the normal dosing schedule. Never take a double dose to make up for the missed dose. This drug is taken on a needed basis so it is unlikely to miss a dose.
- How do you store or dispose this drug?
Hydrocodone and acetaminophen should be stored at room temperature. Never store it in a fridge. You should keep the drug in dry and safe places. The drugs should be kept out of reach from pets and kids. When disposing expired or unused drugs, never flush them down the toilet. Consult your pharmacist if you are not sure how to dispose your drugs.
- Is it easy to find hydrocodone and acetaminophen?
Currently, it is not as easy as it used to be. You need a doctor’s prescription to purchase this drug.
Hydrocodone and acetaminophen is a very effective drug. However you need to call your doctor if symptoms persist. Never share these drugs with anyone else who is not allowed to take them. Additionally, only a qualified doctor can help answer the queries you might have.